Friday, March 25, 2016

It's days like these

It's days like these that make me frustrated at my husband for making the choices he did. The weather is perfect. I'd love to go camping or hiking or take the dog to the park, but we can't...because my husband is a registered sex offender.

Sure I could do those things alone, but I want to enjoy those peaceful beautiful moments in nature with the person I love. I have to remind myself that this is temporary and this is what I signed up for.
I know someday we'll be done with all of the restriction's, but for now I just pout...with all of the windows open, letting the breeze and the sun in because this is as close as I can get to nature right now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! (You can do this anonymously)
Comments will be reviewed before they are displayed to make sure they are positive and/or helpful to others.
Negative, hurtful or rude comments will not be allowed.