Sunday, November 20, 2016

A bump near the end of the road...

So my husband is supposed to be ready for early release from probation in a few short months. His PO stopped by to drop off the paperwork for his final polygraph. Later while my Husband was going through the paperwork he decided it was best to let me know.... a few months ago while I was out of town for work, he went to an adult store (a violation of his probation). So he told me that of course it would come out in the poly so he had to tell his PO what happened.
I was livid!!! I felt like he has betrayed me all over again. I really wasn't upset that he went to the store (except that it was a violation of probation), I was more upset that it took him 2 months to tell me and the only reason he did is because he knew it would come out in the poly. I told him he was selfish and that he set back my recovery and trust of him, and that I didn't know if I could go through this crap forever...we barely spoke for days. He started going back to SAA meetings and we have a therapy session booked.
For 4 days he tried getting in touch with the PO and we stressed about what would happen. His PO just basically said that it's rare for guys not to have some slip ups. They just expect that when it does happen that they own up to it and report it.
So my husband had his poly last week....mostly passed. There was just one inconclusive about him having any devices capable of accessing internet which have not been reported... neither of us can figure out what it could be.
So now we wait for the poly results to be sent to his PO, then his whole file to be sent to a judge who will decide when to release him from probation. His PO said some judges just sign even before the due date, others wait until the due date to sign. So as of now it could be anytime. I am impatiently waiting.... I'm ready for this chapter to be closed!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts! (You can do this anonymously)
Comments will be reviewed before they are displayed to make sure they are positive and/or helpful to others.
Negative, hurtful or rude comments will not be allowed.